YES Professionals are the Best in the Utah Staffing Industry!
Our November Employee Spotlight belongs to a fairly new member of our team, but she has been very hardworking and extremely valuable nonetheless!
Thank You Emily Valenzuela | YES November Employee Spotlight
Emily Valenzuela has been such an asset to our West Valley City team and definitely deserves a shoutout. She has been very reliable, has great customer service, and brings such a fun personality to work each and every day! We love having you on our team, Emily. You rock!
We asked Emily to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Food, shopping, road trips, the outdoors, and spending time with my daughter.
2. Three things you don’t.
Someone chewing loud, spiders, and laundry.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
How we can have fun and joke around and at the same time get work done.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
If we can have a hot Cheetos and Coke machine in the office.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Johnny Depp because I love his movies and his funky style.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My hometown California. But would love to travel around the world to find my perfect place.
7. Carl’s Jr or McDonald’s or Wendy’s? Why?
Carl’s Jr! It was my first job in HS. I don’t get tired of Carl’s.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
I don’t like to make mistakes. I tend to find myself checking and rechecking my work.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Believe in myself and stop second guessing.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
We are a great company to work for. We are here to help you. Just come in with a good attitude and be ready to work.
11. Everyone knows it’s Kenny’s fault you’re wearing adult braces, but who would look better as a brace face? Reed Laws, the president of Your Employment Solutions or Kerry Westenskow the vice president?
Reed because he told me he had braces before so now I can picture him with them.
Thanks again for everything that you do Emily! You help make YES a great staffing company and a great place to be!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions