Our People are the BEST in Utah!
At Your Employment Solutions we know our most important resource is our people. We are in the business of helping fill Utah jobs, and we couldn’t be the best employment agency in Utah without the knowledge, skills, and service of the great employees who work with us.
Thank YOU Emily Jeppsen!
One of our fantastic, service-oriented employees is Emily Jeppsen. Emily has been with YES for over two and a half years and has been promoted from a Recruiter to a Team Lead and was recently promoted again to On-Site Manager with one of our top clients. She is an important, integral part of making sure everything goes according to plan. We are lucky to have her on our team!
We asked Emily to answer 10 random questions about her and Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Name 5 things you like:
- Reading; anything and everything. I’ll read anything from fantasy novels, to classic literature, to the history of Australia, and everything in between.
- Spending time with my family.
- Watching basketball with my man.
- Dragons. I wish they were real.
- Hot wings
2. Name 3 things you don’t like:
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
- The rewarding aspect of finding work for someone who needs it and the excitement that comes with finding a great worker for the client.
4. If you could meet anyone, who?
- Albus Dumbledore
5. Your favorite place on Earth.
- My parent’s living room
6. If you could only wear one color for a year, what would it be?
7. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
- Challenges are always changing, but one thing I’m working with right now is making safety a priority on the production floor.
8. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
- Instilling responsibility and awareness in every individual. (Easier said than done!)
9. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
- It is challenging and rewarding and we have a great culture. The management genuinely cares about their employees inside and outside of work and want you to succeed.
10. If you had to arm wrestle our CEO Reed Laws, how many seconds do you think it would take you to beat him?
- I wouldn’t beat him. I have no muscles.
Ha ha ha… Neither does Reed!
Thank you Emily for being an important part of Your Employment Solutions. We think you rock! We are grateful to have you on our team, and we look forward to a bright future.
Your Employment Solutions