Your Employment Solutions has Utah’s BEST People!
One of the main items that sets Your Employment Solutions apart from other Utah staffing agencies is the people who work here. We are in the business of helping people find good Utah jobs, and we couldn’t do that without awesome employees.
February Employee Spotlight | Thank You Kevin McFall!
One of our great, hard-working employees is Kevin McFall. Kevin has proved himself to be a smart leader, and is an important part of making sure we get the right people hired on for the right jobs.
Kevin is also a pilot in training. When, down the road, YES decides to expand into the airline industry, Kevin will probably captain our first non-stop flight from North Salt Lake to Ogden.
1. 5 things you enjoy.
I enjoy flying, skateboarding, tinkering, spending time with my wife and our dog, and new socks.
2. 3 things you don't.
Mushrooms, cold weather, spiders.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love that I get to meet new people each day. I'm constantly inspired by the hard working people who come into our office.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
A soft serve ice cream machine at our front desk.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Probably Orville and Wilbur Wright. I'd love to go back to that time and see what what their personalities were like and what drove them.
6. Your favorite place on Earth.
A nice warm beach.
6 1/2. Your favorite place not on Earth.
Flying of course!
7. If you could only wear one color for a year, what would it be?
Black. I hear it goes with everything.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
My short-term memory.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Sticky notes everywhere.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
You love what you're good at. Work hard to be the best at whatever you do. Happiness comes with progression.
11. If you found out that Reed Laws, the President of Your Employment Solutions, was actually Batman, would you share his secret?
Not if he let me drive his Batmobile from time to time!
So, you're saying you want to be Robin?
Thanks Kevin, for all you do to help make Your Employment Solutions a success!
Your Employment Solutions