|Job Category||Auto Laborer|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 3:00PM|
We are now hiring an auto laborer to work in a facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
AUTO LABORER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Recovery Tech, you’ll start by being responsible for thorough recovery of valued commodities. Maintaining a consistent work flow, cleanliness, and organization of work facility and yard. You will be responsible for organizing captured commodities and preparing for shipment to our customers. Remove parts from engines, Dismount tires from wheels, Process batteries for resale, Process wire harness for baling, Process radiators for baling, operate stationary equipment includes; Baler, press, tire machine, battery charger, Use power and hand tools, maintain clean and organized work area, General labor when needed.
AUTO LABORER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of automobiles.
- Experience with power tools and general shop equipment is a must.
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish, but not required.
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work outdoors.
- Must be able to pass both a criminal background check and a drug test.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and maintain uniforms provided.
- Flexible to work holidays and overtime due to business demands.
- Be hard-working, self-motivated, reliable, and a team player.
- Must have steel toed boots.