|Job Category||CDL Driver|
|Shift||Monday to Saturday | 6:00AM - 4:30PM|
We are now hiring a class A driver to work for a company in North Salt Lake City, Utah.
CDL CLASS A DRIVER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will be manufacturing and distributing vitamin and mineral supplements. Must have current CDL Class A with Hazmat endorsement and experience forklift driver.
CDL CLASS A DRIVER JOB DUTIES:
- Full time position with some overtime daily. Minimal hours will be 40 per week.
- M-F with occasional Sat.
- Driving time will be approximately 20 hours per week.
- Route is NSL to Ogden and between two NSL buildings. In Ogden will be responsible for loading and unloading the truck with forklift.
- Remaining hours per week will be working in the warehouse driving the forklift, inventory and general warehouse duties
CDL CLASS A DRIVER JOB ATTRIBUTES:
- Keep vehicle in clean and orderly manner
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations
- Pick up and deliver materials to and from facilities as specified in transfer/delivery order
- Load and unload materials using material handling equipment
- Deliver finished product/goods to local customers
- Ensure vehicle is secure when left unattended
- Complete paperwork and initial/sign where required as steps of process are completed
- Perform various warehouse duties including, but not limited to material handling, stocking and preparing materials for shipment and/or delivery
- Assist within department and in other departments as directed by supervisor
- Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols
- Provides support for all safety and environmental initiatives
- Proactively attempts to prevent all accidents and eliminate all unsafe conditions
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to safety
CDL CLASS A DRIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Similar or related experience desired: 1-2 years prior driving experience
- Active CDL with Hazmat
- Essential skills/knowledge: Active CDL with Hazmat, and ability to maintain CDL with Hazmat, Forklift and Material Handling certification