|Job Category||General Labor|
|Shift||Monday to Saturday | 6:00AM to 4:30PM|
We are now hiring a cut and ply associate to work in Ogden, Utah.
CUT AND PLY ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will assemble raw material pieces into kits for lay-up. Kits include strips of raw material and rolled pieces of material. Will also weigh kits and record information on work orders.
CUT AND PLY ASSOCIATE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Requires basic Geometry
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and the ability to gain a general knowledge of SAP.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish goals and efficiently meet deadlines
- May be required to operate powered equipment as needed.
- Must be able to work in a loud environment
- May be required to work extended hours
- Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 60 lbs
- Requires standing for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.