|Job Category||Data Entry|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 4:30PM|
We are now hiring a data entry worker to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
DATA ENTRY WORKER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for opening each package that comes to their work station, sort the contents, and to accurately and efficiently enter the required information for each record.
DATA ENTRY WORKER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing a package description by accurately keying required information fields.
- Check completed work for errors and accuracy of information submitted.
- Maintain knowledge of customers who have Special Account status.
- Maintain knowledge of FDA regulations.
- Appropriately handle all Federal Law items.
- Ability to describe product in a clear and concise manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to process 10-15 packages per hour
- Ability to read and comprehend product information.
- Ability to operate all equipment required to perform the essential functions of the job.
DATA ENTRY WORKER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must type 40 words per minute.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time and handle merchandise up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pass drug screen and background test.