|Swing Shift:||Monday to Friday | 1:00PM to 9:00PM|
|Night Shift:||Monday to Friday | 9:00PM to 5:00AM|
We are now hiring dental production workers to work in a manufacturing facility in SOUTH JORDAN, UTAH.
Dental Product Manufacturing Worker Job Description:
Will be working with production machines and monitoring the production line, packaging, assembling, and inspecting products for errors.
Dental Production Job Requirements:
- Possess good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to pass a simple dexterity test prior to employment.
- Able to read and understand English.
- Eye for quality and detail.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be physically capable of standing on your feet for your shift.
- Have the ability to work both by yourself as well as with a team.
- Pass a background check and a drug screen.