|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 3:00PM|
We are now hiring a drain technician to work at an automotive yard in Salt Lake City, Utah.
DRAIN TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Will be responsible for processing vehicles quickly and thoroughly
- Will drain all the vehicles liquids, remove their batteries, and set vehicles that are processed from the day before so that they are ready for the self-service yard where customers are able to remove their own parts
- Drain fluids from cars (gas, oil, antifreeze, etc.)
- Remove batteries from vehicles being processed
- Clean trash from vehicles.
- Keep work area clean and safe
- Perform other assignments as needed
DRAIN TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of automobiles
- Experience with power tools and general shop equipment is a must
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish, but not required
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Must be able to pass both a criminal background check and a drug test
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and maintain uniforms provided
- Flexible to work holidays and overtime due to business demands
- Be hard-working, self-motivated, reliable, and a team player
or, please email your resume with “Drain Technician” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cassandra at 801-298-9377.