|Day Shift:||Rotating Days | 2:00AM to 2:00PM|
|Night Shift:||Rotating Days | 2:00PM to 2:00AM|
We are now hiring an equipment operator to work at a metals recycling plant in Plymouth, Utah.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
The equipment operator will be helping with general labor duties, and occasionally be operating equipment. It is preferable to have front loader and forklift experience.
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures
- Monitor, clean and inspect plant production equipment to ensure proper operation
- Safely operate equipment of various sizes – forklift, loader, skid steer
- Perform daily inspections on equipment and report any defects or needed repairs to supervisor
- Clean equipment as needed
- Assist other workers as needed
- Other duties and clean up as assigned
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two (2) years' work experience
- Willing to work with others in a team environment
- Willing to operate equipment under varying working conditions
- Experience in an industrial/outdoor work environment
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Willing to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Willing to work flexible hours to include overtime and weekends.
- Prior experience in heavy manufacturing environments, in the scrap metal or construction industries preferred
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Pass a drug screen and back ground check.