|Shift||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to 3:30PM|
We are currently hiring finishing workers for a bicycle wheel manufacturing facility in Ogden Utah.
FINISHING WORKER JOB DUTIES:
There are a variety of positions within Finishing and employees may be rotated through workstations. Use hand sanders to finish exterior of wheels. Use drill press to drill spoke holes. Use dremel to remove flashing/material. Affix patches from bladder area. quality control of wheels prior to release.
FINISHING WORKER JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Reliable – Will be to work everyday on time
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish goals and efficiently meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a loud environment
- May be required to work extended hours
- Requires standing for long periods of time, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.