|Shift||Monday to Friday | 8:00AM to 4:00PM|
We are now hiring a lot attendant to work in a facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
LOT ATTENDANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will be sweeping and cleaning lot areas clean. Will be a very dirty labor job.
LOT ATTENDANT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of automobiles.
- Experience with power tools and general shop equipment is a must.
- Bilingual preferred – Spanish, but not required.
- Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work outdoors.
- Must be able to pass both a criminal background check and a drug test.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and maintain uniforms provided.
- Flexible to work holidays and overtime due to business demands.
- Be hard-working, self-motivated, reliable, and a team player.
- Must have steel toed boots
or, please email your resume with “Lot Attendant” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call Cassandra at 801-797-3402