|Job Category||Machine Operator|
|Shift||Monday to Thursday | 3:00PM to 1:30AM|
We are now hiring a machine associate to work in Ogden, Utah.
MACHINE ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Operate all machines and run equipment
- Tend accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production process.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredient, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Add or mix ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools.
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment
- Open valves to drain slurry from mixers into storage tanks
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times.
- Stop mixing machines when specified product qualities are obtained, and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
MACHINE ASSOCIATE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy Lifting 14lbs- 50lbs
- Basic math skills
- Fast-paced/Quick Learner
or, please email your resume to email@example.com and include "Machine Associate" in the subject line or call Haylee 801-394-9377.