|Job Category||Mixer Operator|
|Wage||$13.00 - $13.50/hr|
|Day Shift:||Monday to Thursday | 5:00AM to 3:30PM|
|Swing Shift:||Monday to Thursday | 3:00PM to 1:30AM|
We are now hiring a mixer associate to work in Ogden, Utah.
MIXER ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Tend accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production process.
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredient, and products to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
- Record operational and production data on specified forms.
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing.
- Add or mix ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools.
- Dump or pour specified amount of materials into machinery and equipment
- Open valves to drain slurry from mixers into storage tanks
- Observe production and monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times.
- Stop mixing machines when specified product qualities are obtained, and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
MIXER ASSOCIATE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy Lifting 14lbs- 50lbs
- Basic math skills
- Fast-paced/Quick Learner
or, please call us at 801-394-9377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mixer” for more information. Thank you!