|Shift||Monday to Saturday | 8:30AM to 5:00PM|
We are now hiring an order picker to work in Ogden, Utah.
ORDER PICKER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will be picking, packing and shipping product. Will be responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
ORDER PICKER JOB DUTIES:
- Verify product during the picking process to ensure items match sales orders for part number and quantity.
- Compare identifying information on orders and outgoing shipments to verify material accuracy
- Pack orders according to procedure and prepare for freight.
- Affix shipping labels on packed cartons
- Participate in audits of sales orders and cycle counts
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
ORDER PICKER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and the ability to gain a general knowledge of SAP.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish goals and efficiently meet deadlines
- May be required to operate powered equipment as needed.
- Must be able to work in a loud environment
- May be required to work extended hours
- Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 60 lbs
- Requires standing for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.