|Day Shift:||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to 5:00PM|
|Night Shift:||Monday to Friday | 11:00PM to 7:00AM|
We are now hiring a production line lead to work at a pet food manufacturing facility in Ogden, Utah.
Are you looking for a stable company that offers great benefits and competitive pay? Apply now! We have swing and grave shift lead positions available in Ogden City. Get your foot in the door at a great company with amazing benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Production Line Lead Job Duties:
- Work and manage a team of production line members during an 8 – 12-hour shift.
- Must understand and maintain all GMP Standards for the production area to include: Cleaning Requirements, uniform standards for all assigned team members, glove policy as needed and other PPE as assigned and all other rules and regulations.
- Know quality aspects of the products to be able to visually check them and Mixes ingredients by following established procedures.
- Records amount and kinds of ingredients, coding data and other appropriate information on Batch Sheets and other required documentation.
- Must be able to work in a team concept and work together with other crew members.
- All other duties as assigned by the Shift Manager and or Batcher.
Production Line Lead Job Requirements:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- 1 – 2 years of previous lead or supervisor experience or equivalent managing a team of 1 or more employees.
- 1 – 2 years of forklift experience and able to be forklift certified with American
- Must be able to work weekends.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be over 18.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with regularity.