|Shift||Monday to Saturday | 6:30AM to 4:30PM|
We are currently hiring a production processor for a leading nutraceutical processing company in North Salt Lake, Utah!
Production Processor Job Duties:
- Will be batching basic powder products, weighing measuring, machine operating, girding, packaging, invoicing, following manifest, sanitation, cleaning areas as needed.
- Completely read and understand all instructions listed on Load Sheet
- Complete paperwork and initial/sign where required as steps of process are completed
- Return all unused raw materials to appropriate location
- Assist within department and in other departments as directed by supervisor
- Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols.
Production Processor Job Requirements:
- Able to perform frequent lifting, bending, squatting, walking, climbing, operating mobile equipment.
- Process Technician (1-3 years of industry experience) in pharma or nutraceutical background.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Understanding of basic math and English reading skills to perform essential functions of the job, understanding of weights and measurements.
or, please email your resume with "Production Processor" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cesia at 801-298-9377. Thank you!