|Job Category||Quality Control|
|Day Shift:||Monday to Friday | 6am-6pm|
|Night Shift:||Monday to Friday | 6pm-6am|
We are currently hiring a Quality Assurance Technician to work at a pet food manufacturing facility in Ogden, Utah.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Description:
Will monitor all critical quality checkpoints in a timely manner and communicate results and all non-compliance issues to the production Lead, production team and QA Manager. Responsible for collecting production samples for lab testing.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Duties:
- Collects and distributes routine lab, can cut and library samples.
- Perform and log all quality checks as outlined in the Q.A Manual.
- Maintain a shift summary in a timely fashion.
- Ensure workforce compliance with GMP’s and Food Safety policies.
- Verify products produced and packed are within specification.
- Communicate to shift leadership all non-compliant issues.
- Verify Packaging Guidelines.
- Effectively communicate with operations and management to drive compliance to quality standards and continuous improvement.
Quality Assurance Technician Job Requirements:
- Must have GED equivalent or High School diploma and be 18 yrs. old or older.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Must be able to understand and follow work instructions in English.
- Must have a customer service attitude.
- Willing to work as a team player to solve problems, contribute ideas and make continuous improvements.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background test required for new hires.