|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 2:30PM ||
We are now hiring a railroad bearings repair worker to work in OGDEN, UTAH.
RAILROAD BEARINGS REPAIR JOB DESCRIPTION:
The repair worker will take bearings from railroad cars, pull them apart, inspect, fix and re-grease to send the bearings back out.
RAILROAD BEARINGS REPAIR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be dependable, reliable, hard-working
- Be able to regularly lift up to 50+lbs
- Steel toed boots/long pants
- Must work well with others
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen