|Wage||$11.50/hr with production bonus opportunities|
|B Shift:||Monday, Wednesday to Friday | 4:00PM to 2:30AM|
We are currently hiring swing shift skincare picking and packing workers in Salt Lake City, Utah.
SKINCARE PRODUCT PICKER JOB DUTIES:
Receive and stock product, and pick, pack, prep and ship orders to both retail stores and on-line customers following established company and industry standard operating procedures.
SKINCARE PRODUCT PICKER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.