|Shift||Monday to Friday | 10:00AM to 3:30PM|
We are now hiring a warranty shipper to work in a composite manufacturing facility in OGDEN, UTAH.
Warranty Shipper Job Duties:
Will handle the processing and shipping of service center small parts, and assist with warranty staging. Will perform other duties as assigned.
Warranty Shipper Job Requirements:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with methods to pick and pack items for shipping
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Adaptable and capable of multi-tasking, problem solving, and thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in office and outdoor environments
- Must be able to carry product and promotional items weighing up to 60 lbs
- Pick, pack, and process small parts orders for the service center
- Assist with basic inventory management
- Assist the warranty team with daily staging, as needed
- Pick and stage items needed to complete daily warranty tasks, as needed
- Requires standing for long periods of time, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.