YES Staffing Professionals are the Best in the Utah Jobs Industry!
This month's employee spotlight belongs to one of our amazing and dedicated on-site account managers, Arely Cardenas!
Thank You Arely Cardenas | YES February Employee Spotlight
Arely has been such a great addition to our team, and I know our client company feels the same. She has such a fun and caring personality, is dedicated to her job and her team, and does her very best at work each and every day to make ensure the client and the employees are taken care of. We are so very grateful for everything you bring to team, Arely, each and every day of the year, not just during this spotlight month!
We asked Arely to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
1. Listening to music.
3. Going for walks.
4. Doing homework with my kids.
5. Browse the net.
2. Five things you don't.
1. Buying groceries.
2. Going outside in the cold.
3. Waking up super early.
4. People who get a boyfriend/girlfriend and disappear.
5. People who don’t like me.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Meeting people. There is always new people going into the office. You literally change people’s lives. Even though you can’t hire everyone, I can certainly help improve the chances and the experience of every applicant by finding their hidden skills, by answering their questions, and by calming them down through educating them so that they feel comfortable and prepared.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
I honestly don’t think there’s anything I can say Yes is already GREAT!!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
My dad. I know most people would like to meet a celebrity, but I would want to meet my dad as I didn’t ever meet him or have a relationship with him, but he’s still my dad.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Hawaii. I went on vacation in August a year ago and it was the best experience ever.
7. Starbucks or Dunkin’?
Starbucks any day!!! Please let my manager (Alejandra) know this.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
I would say getting the right candidates for the right position the first time.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Getting to know the person and interview more direct as a friend not as a recruiter. To make the person feel comfortable and open up that way I can reflect on their needs.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I would say YES is the best place to work. They are always open to give chances and work hard to help people find the job that fits their needs and skills.
11. Who would be the better dancer at a mariachi dance party, Reed Laws, president of Your Employment Solutions, or vice president Kerry Westenskow? Why?
Hhhmmm… Good question. I can’t say, but I would sure love to see them dance, it would be funny to watch them battle.
I just want to say thanks to YES for letting me be part of this team. It’s a great place to work! I am happy where I am and my great co-workers are more like family.
Arely, thanks for being you. You are amazing!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions