The Staffing People at YES are the Best in Utah!
This month we'd like to take some time to recognize a fairly new employee to our Ogden office staff, but despite having been with us for less than a year, she is fantastic nonetheless!
Thank You Angy Vazquez | YES March Employee Spotlight
Angelica Vazquez is the YES Employee Spotlight for March and is one who definitely shines bright as an Account Manager for us! Angy is friendly, fun loving, dedicated, and is an extremely hard worker. We value her for the work she provides, but also for the smiles and laughs she creates along the way.
We asked Angy to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
1. My family
2. Helping others
5. Nature/Experiencing new things
2. Three things you don't.
1. Picking my nose due to the weather in UT
2. Omar eating MY food
3. Dishonest people
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My co-workers they are so fun even when it can be crazy at times.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Honestly I would not change anything. We have great management.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
My great, great grandma (heart).
6. Your favorite place in the world.
It would be Egypt, even though I haven't gone yet.
7. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you enjoy eating other people’s food?
If I don't know the person, it will be like a 3. If I know the person then it will be a 10.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Having to deal with people who choose to lie just to miss work.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
To talk to the employee and hopefully get through to them.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
YES is a great company to work for. YES has great management, great co-workers and is a wonderful staffing agency. Your Employment Solutions is just amazing you'll find out once you start working with us. I'll let the company do the talking.
11. You’re about to become a mother. If the only two names left in the world that you were allowed to name your baby after were Reed Laws (president of YES) or Kerry Westenskow (vice president) which name would you choose?
Hmmm… it is pretty complicated. But I would have to combine them both. I would name the baby Rerry. ;)
Thank you so much for being such a solid member of our team, Angy! We're looking forward to working with you for much longer than a year!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions