YES Team Members are the Best Utah Staffing Professionals!
This month’s YES Employee Spotlight belongs to none other than our very own, Susana Valencia!
Thank You Susana Valencia | YES September Employee Spotlight
Susy has worked in our West Valley Office for over a year now and has added so much personality to the team. Along with being fun and energetic, Susy is also very dedicated and skilled at helping find the right people for the right jobs. She truly cares about her team and takes pride in her work and we are extremely grateful to have her here at YES.
We asked Susy to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
I love spending time with my son and taking him to the movies. I love shopping for jeans and purses. I love to work out as well!
2. Three things you don’t.
Doing my hair, hate it. I don’t like to open doors for people or for myself. As for the #1 thing, I don’t like to do is driving!
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Commission check! Ha! Just kidding. I love that fact they treat us like family and are willing to be flexible with us.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Late Start Mondays. 9am to 5pm.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
George Clooney, he’s handsome!
6. Your favorite place in the world.
The beach, getting a tan.
7. Is Maleny your fourth or fifth best cousin? What would she have to do to get to number one?
Maleny needs to babysit my son for a week… and for free.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Telling someone that they don’t qualify for the job they applied for.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Explain to them why they don’t qualify or find something else they do qualify for.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
We are one of the best companies to work for.
11. You, Reed, and Kerry all go into a nail salon to get a manicure. Who walks out with the best nails? The president of YES Reed Laws or YES’ CFO Kerry Westenskow?? Why, and what do they look like?
Kerry got the best nails. He walks super happy and confident. They were blue with silver sparkles. As for Reed, he rocked it with a pedicure.
Thank you for all that you do, Susy. You are awesome!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions