January 2018 Employees of the Month!
At Your Employment Solutions we know that the staffing business is the people business. Our company mission is to match the right person to the right job every time. YES, we want to help people find good jobs in Utah! That said, we truly appreciate and care about the people we get to meet and work with on a daily basis. We value our hard-working and incredible co-workers and employees!
Congratulations Franco Arellano!
We want to congratulate Franco Arellano who was our January Employee of the Month for one of out clients in Ogden, Utah! Kaitlyn Sterling, one our awesome account managers, nominated Franco and had this to say about him:
“Franco had perfect attendance since he started. He is always smiling whenever I see him and he is always very friendly. Thank you for being part of our team!”
We asked Franco to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what he told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? Another Staffing agency told me to come to you guys.
2. Whats been your favorite job through YES? This has been my only one. It’s been awesome.
3. What do you think would make YES better? Nothing, everything is great. Staff is friendly, gorgeous and very organized.
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? They will help you!
Franco was awarded a thank-you certificate and YES shirt for his great work. Thanks again Franco for being a part of the hard-working Ogden, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!
Congratulations Kristina Dudley!
We want to congratulate Kristina Dudley who was our January Employee of the Month in Logan, Utah! Jordyn Poll, one of our great account managers, nominatedKristina and had this to say about her:
“Kristina is a fantastic employee who works very hard and has a good attitude. She’s worked for us for several months and hasn’t missed a single day. She gets along with her co-workers and is always willing to help them. We love having her as an employee!”
We asked Kristina to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what she told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? My husband recommended your staffing agency.
2. Whats been your favorite job through YES? ICON parts picker. I like driving the picker.
3. What do you think would make YES better? I don’t thing there is much you can change. You give people more chances than they deserve. I truly like it here.
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? Call YES cause that who I went through for the job I have now and they are very helpful and will find you a job if they can.
Kristina was awarded a thank you certificate and YES hoodie for her great work. Thanks again Kristina for being a part of the hard-working Logan, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!