July 2018 Employees of the Month!
At Your Employment Solutions we know that the staffing business is the people business. YES, we want to help people find good jobs in Utah! Our company mission is to match the right person to the right job every time. That said, we truly appreciate and care about the people we get to meet and work with on a daily basis. We wouldn’t have been voted one of the best places to work in Utah two years in a row if not for our hard-working and incredible co-workers and employees!
Congratulations Brayden Llewellyn!
We want to congratulate Brayden Llewellyn who was our July 2018 Employee of the Month in Logan, Utah! Jordyn Poll, one of our great account managers, nominated Brayden and had this to say about him:
“Brayden is a great worker. He always comes in on time ready to work. He also does the given workouts on the machines no matter the difficulty. He never complains, always gives his best and hasn’t needed any corrections since day one. We are so happy to have Brayden here.”
We asked Brayden to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what he told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? I found your staffing through an ICON referral after the call center jobs were filled.
2. What has been your favorite job through YES? The equipment tester for ICON because I get all the positive benefits of working out as well as getting paid.
3. What do you think would make YES better? Place job postings on college job boards.
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? It’s a great part-time job with flexible hours and schedules and great management and co-workers.
Brayden was awarded a thank you certificate and YES shirt for his great work. Thanks again Brayden for being a part of the hard-working Logan, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!
Congratulations Pedro Zambrano!
We want to congratulate Pedro Zambrano who was our June Employee of the Month for one of out clients in Ogden, Utah! Chris Walker, one our hard-working account managers, nominated Pedro and had this to say about him:
“Pedro moved from Texas with his family and applied to work here. Since he started working, Pedro’s performance has been outstanding! He has been able to learn a lot within the Materials department. He shows up to work with a good attitude every day and performs his job at 100%. Employees that work with Pedro have been excited that his working for the Materials department. He is always willing to learn and go above and beyond his job description with no questions asked.”
We asked Pedro to answer a few questions about YES. Here’s what he told us.
1. How did you find out about YES? I found your staffing agency online through social media.
2. Whats been your favorite job through YES? This is my first job with YES and it’s been the best job I’ve had since I’ve started working here in Utah. My co-workers are the best, they always motivate me to do my best.
3. What do you think would make YES better? I think giving more information about the jobs so they can get the correct people in the correct place.
4. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES? I would tell them to give it a try, maybe it’s the best job they’ve ever had.
Pedro was awarded a thank-you certificate and YES hat for his great work. Thanks again Pedro for being a part of the hard-working Ogden, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!
Congratulations Jesse Martinez!
We want to congratulate Jesse Martinez who was our July 2018 Employee of the Month for one of our clients in Salt Lake City! Kenneth Lane, one of our great account managers, nominated Jesse and had this to say about him:
“Jesse is in a role where he does everything himself and other people’s jobs couldn’t be done without him doing his first. He always come to work with a great attitude and always tries his best. We appreciate everything he does!”
Jesse was awarded a thank-you certificate and YES shirt for his great work. Thanks again Jesse for being a part of the hard-working Salt Lake City, Utah staffing team at Your Employment Solutions!