The Best Staffing Professionals in Utah Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Some of our staff here at Your Employment Solutions wear many hats. This month we would like to recognize another stellar employee of ours who has had varying job duties since working with us, Braden Prince!
Thank You Braden Prince | YES August 2019 Spotlight
Braden was hired as an on-site manager, who helped manage YES employees at one of our most valued clients. He has also helped recruit at our North Salt Lake office for other valuable clients of different sizes and industries. Braden has since taken on a more active HR/On-Site role at another client company and continues to support the operations in North Salt Lake. He has been very flexible, dedicated, and eager to learn. We value his patience, his positive attitude, and his reliability.
We asked Braden to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Video Games
- Watching Movies/Shows
- Working out
2. Three things you don’t.
- Riley’s Mom jokes (you’re welcome)
- Hate watching sports (Sorrynotsorry)
- Talking politics/religion
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love the relaxed environments, my coworkers are my friends and I feel genuinely appreciated and heard.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
A gym pass allotment/shower in house.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Chris Pratt if I want people to know who I’m talking about or Steven Rinella from the Netflix show MeatEater.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Alaska, I will live there someday. Maybe open up the first AK YES branch. Thoughts Reed/Kerry/Jarum?
7. 400 mg of caffeine is the max recommended intake for most adults per day. Why then do you drink a 6-pack of bangs every morning before noon? Grundle power?
Correction – 600 mg is the recommended max. I checked……..ONLINE.. I live life to the max. The caffeine is the catalyst that allows me to tap said power.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Remembering to do everything. I.E. Send podium reviews, Indeed resumes sent, responding to Eric’s requests in a timely manner. (Sorry dude)
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Prioritize, make time, plan when I’ll do them instead of just saying I need to do them and hope I remember to.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Get ready to live. Make space in your budget for Mav runs. It will happen inevitably.
11. You have a bow hunting tag and a rifle tag for Elk this fall. You have to take YES CEO Reed Laws and YES CFO Kerry Westenskow on each trip. Who do you choose for bow and who for rifle? Why?
I’d take Reed bow hunting and Kerry rifle hunting.
Reed – Because he does crossfit and wouldn’t complain about the countless miles we’d have to hike to most likely fail and not harvest any animal.
Kerry – Rifle because it’d be mostly road hunting. Just driving around hoping to spot something from the road.
You are such a great addition to our team, Braden, and we are excited to see how we can utilize your skills as we continue to change and grow as a company and as a team! Keep up the good work!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions