The People of YES are Utah’s BEST!
Our most important resource at Your Employment Solutions is the people who work here. We are in the industry of helping people find jobs in Utah, and we couldn’t help anyone find the right job if we didn’t have the right people in the right jobs here.
You ROCK Chris Walker!
One of our great, hard-working employees is Chris Walker. Chris is a Team Lead with one of our top clients.
Chris is fun guy with a great sense of humor who makes it fun to be at work. He is an important, integral part of making sure people get the jobs they need. We are grateful to have him on our team!
We asked Chris to answer 10 (mostly) random questions about himself and Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what he had to say:
1. 5 things you personally like:
- Being with my Family.
- Just chillaxin.
2. 3 things you don’t like:
3. If you could meet anyone, who?
- I would probably say Alex Smith… so I could smack him upside the head and ask how he lost a playoff game when he lead 38-10 going into the second half.
4. Your favorite place on Earth.
- My house.
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Well, people always say I look older than I am so I would probably say 28.
6. What do you like most about working at YES?
- Knowing that there will be a new challenge everyday.
7. What do you think would make YES better?
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
- Stress. It’s always frustrating when you do everything you can and something still goes completely wrong.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
- Just relax and know that I’ve done everything I could do.
10. If you had to go up against our VP Kerry Westenskow in the World Karaoke Championship, what song would you sing to put him away?
- “Another One Bites the Dust” by Queen.
Nice. Kerry would definitely bite the dust.
Thanks Chris, for all you do to help make Your Employment Solutions a success!
Your Employment Solutions