YES Employees are the Best Staffing Professionals in Utah!
This month’s Employee Spotlight belongs to an account manager who just so happens to have her birthday AND work anniversary fall within the month of January as well — please help me send a shout out to Cesia Hernandez!
Thank You Cesia Hernandez | YES January Employee Spotlight
Cesia is a fun and friendly account manager in our North Salt Lake Corporate Office who is always welcoming our guests with a smile. She brings a great sense of customer service with her from her experience with her previous employer. Cesia is someone who we can rely on to get the job done and to help others. She always has the most positive attitude and the most contagious laugh.
We asked Cesia to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
– Spending time with my son
– Doing people’s hair and makeup
2. Three things you don't.
– Doing my own hair and makeup. I love the outcome, but hate the process.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
Definitely my coworkers.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Having a gym!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
My great grandma. My mom always speaks so highly of her and I would definitely love to meet her when the time comes.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Any awesome beach.
7. What’s the best show on Netflix? Why?
The Walking Dead, because Jeffrey Dean Morgan is in it!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Getting employees all set up for a job and just hoping they show up!
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I’ve tried a few different things, so if anyone knows how to make an employee show up for work, please let me know.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Get ready to have fun and work at the same time and lots of “your mom” sayings.
11.You, YES President Reed Laws, and YES CFO Kerry Westenskow agree to state a makeup tutorial channel on YouTube. Who’s in charge of what kind of makeup advice and why?
Kerry would definitely be giving out contouring advice! “How to appear slim and tall 101.” Reed would be doing a tutorial on how to have thick, defined eyebrows without making them look too bushy
We enjoy having you around, Cesia, and look forward to the future!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions