The Best Staffing Professionals in Utah Work at Your Employment Solutions!
Your Employment Solutions has some of the best temp agency people in the world. Our latest EVP (extremely valuable person) is Maria Cardenas!
Thank You Maria Cardenas | YES July 2019 Spotlight
Maria's office manager had this to say about her:
“I love working with Maria because she is so fun to be around. She can be quiet at first, but when you get to know her she is so funny! She takes her job very seriously and cares about helping others. She is an important asset to the YES West Valley office. The clients she helps love her because she is so efficient and responsive. Maria aka Patricia is amazing!”
We asked Maria to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Planting flowers
- Spending time with my family
- Going out to movies
2. Three things you don't.
- Sitting in traffic
- The hot weather
- I hate when Laura eats her chips because she makes a crunchy noise…. Love you Laura.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
My team is why I love working at YES. I wake up wanting to go to work and enjoying what I do. We are like a family we work well with each other and we get stuff done!
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Honestly at this very moment, nothing. YES overall gets better every day. We have cubicles in our office now and we are starting to get more production companies to work with.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
I would definitely want to meet the Millie Bobby Brown (aka Eleven) from Stranger Things.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
My house, because I can find peace and quiet.
7. True or False: Throwing away a full cup of coffee that almost spills on Alejandra's pants when she's emptying the trash is worth a write-up.
For the record it was not a full cup, it was like 1/3rd of a cup. (FALSE :D)
7a. Follow up question: Why do you work with such jerks?
I work with them because I love those jerks! They pick on me a lot, I believe it’s because of my height but that’s OK. We make a great team and I love working with them.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Being organized, our office has tons of walk-ins and its hard keep up sometimes.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Definitely making a checklist and making sure at the end of each day my list is finished.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
I would tell them to go for it! YES, is a great company they care a lot of their employees. Its such a great environment everyone is friendly and kind. YES is like a big family!
11. You have an extra ticket to the Ariana Grande concert and have to give it to YES CEO Reed Laws and YES CFO Kerry Westenskow. Who's the bigger Arianator and gets the ticket? Why?
I would definitely take Kerry, because he has height on his side. He would make a great body guard for little people like me. That way I won’t get trampled.
Thank you for everything you do, Maria! We love working with you at YES!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions