The People at YES are the Best in Utah Staffing and Recruiting!
This month's employee spotlight goes to an individual who spends half his time in our North Salt Lake office and the other half of his work day at one of our extremely valuable clients who is also in the area. Although his offices aren't far apart, he has been such a valuable asset to both us and our client and he's done such a great job managing his time between the two.
Thank You David Carrejo | YES June Employee Spotlight
David is such a fun guy to have as an employee of YES and we wouldn't be near as strong of a team without him! We are very grateful for the time we get to spend with him in person, but are also extremely grateful for the support he offers our client. They have expressed their gratitude to us as well. Kudos to David Carrejo! You rock!
We asked David to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what he had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
2. Three things you don't.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I enjoy the flexibility and atmosphere its always positive.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Motivated and positive people. Continued success of working with positive people.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
It would be a great honor to meet Jackie Robinson.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
So far its been Jamaica.
7. Choose one: Cowboys in the Super Bowl or Cardinals in the World Series. Why?
Depends what season it is… if it's October we are going Red for the Cardinals, if it is February we are going Blue for the Cowboys!!!!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Safety. Making sure the employee understands and walks away knowing some key points.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Doing walkthroughs and keeping in contact with employees.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Be ready to work the next day. Don't lose the opportunity.
11. Who would do better? Reed Laws, the president of YES, with the VP of YES Kerry Westenskow’s height? Or Kerry with Reed’s height?
I would say Reed, he can always wear Pee Wee Herman Elevator shoes if he's not comfortable with the weather up there he can always take them off.
Thanks David for all that you do to make YES the best staffing company in Utah!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions