The People Who Work at YES Staffing are Utah’s Best!
This month YES would like to spotlight an employee who is as bright and cheerful as the month of June, Leslie Encina!
Thank You Leslie Encina | YES June Spotlight
Leslie has been an integral part of our West Valley office since August 2017 and has done such a great job welcoming and facilitating all of our guests. As one of our fastest growing offices, she helps keep the team organized, upbeat, and productive. Our office wouldn’t be the same without her.
We asked Leslie to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
• Spending time with my loved ones.
• Going dancing
• Getting my nails done
2. Three things you don’t.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I get to interact with many different people.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Having A Spa!!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
7. What’s been your favorite concert? Why?
YANDEL!! Me and my cousins would listen to his music and dreamed of going to one of his concerts since we were little, when he announced he was coming we immediately bought the tickets!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
When I greet someone and they pass right by me and ignore me.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Putting A Stop Sign, so they won’t pass me (-:
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Everyone here is awesome and great to get along with! You will never feel like you are alone.
11. You, Reed Laws and Kerry Westenskow (the leaders of YES) have been cast to be in any live-action Disney movie of your choice. What movie do you star in and what characters do you all play?
We will most definitely do Monster’s Inc. I will play Boo, Kerry will play Sully, Reed will play Mike Wazowski.
Leslie, you are such a valuable team member and we thank you for all that you do!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions