The People at YES are the Best in Utah Staffing and Recruiting!
This month's Employee Spotlight belongs to the Director of First Impressions in our North Salt Lake office, Maleny Vicente!
Thank You Maleny Vicente | YES March Employee Spotlight
Maleny has been with YES for nearly two years and has done a phenomenal job at welcoming our guests, attending to their needs, and directing them to the appropriate people and places in such a kind, friendly manner. We have received countless compliments on Maleny and her work and are undoubtedly grateful to have such an amazing person be the face of our corporate office.
We asked Maleny to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
Sleeping, watching movies, spending time with my husband, eating (ANYTHING spicy), fishing or anything outdoors.
2. Three things you don’t.
Impatient people, bugs especially mosquitos, getting sick.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love the environment we have. We all joke around and have fun while working, AND being able to bug Irvin and Riley all day…
4. What do you think would make YES better?
Oooo, if we had a chocolate fountain so I could eat chocolate covered strawberries all day!
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
William Levy, because he's good looking.
6. Your favorite place in the world.
Any where outdoors camping with my husband! Roasting marshmallows… yummm!
7. Rumor has it you like to bake. What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever made?
Mmmm… everything I bake comes out awesome! ;)
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Trying not forget things when it gets super busy.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
I try to put sticky notes on my screen to remind me so I don't forget.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
It's the best place to get a job. If you're looking for work come here and we will find you a job fast where you will be happy.
11. You challenge the president of YES Reed Laws and the vice president Kerry Westenskow to a spicy chili pepper eating contest. What chili do they have to eat? Who would win and why?
I would give them a habanero pepper so I could watch them cry and gasp for water. But I can see Reed winning because he looks like he can handle a bit more and plus I never see Kerry eat anything spicy, so I'm guessing he won't be able to handle it.
Maleny, you are the best! Thank you for all that you do to make Your Employment Solutions the best staffing agency in Utah!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions