A People-Centered Staffing Agency!
If you ask what makes Your Employment Solutions different from the other staffing agencies in Utah, we'll tell you plain and simple: it's our PEOPLE. We would not be the company we are without the hard-working, dedicated JOB NINJAS who have committed to make YES the best place for Utah jobs and jobseekers.
Thank You Christian Chamberlain | May Employee Spotlight
One of those hard-working, dedicated Utah job ninjas is Christian Chamberlain, an on-site recruiter and account manager for one of our valued Salt Lake City clients. Christian is what you would call a cheerful go-getter. He works long hours and never
We asked Christian to answer some questions about himself and his experience working at Your Employment Solutions. Here’s what he had to say:
1. List 5 things you enjoy.
- Anything and everything that has to do with food. Cooking it, eating it, giving it to other people, watching it on the television, smelling it, etc…
- The scalp massages you get when you purchase a fancy haircut.
- The exquisite specimen that is my wife.
- A great and well timed song. Or a good jam session.
- A book that you can’t put down.
2. Share 3 things you don’t.
- Post-ice cream (or any sticky food) sticky fingers. More specifically when children with post-ice cream sticky fingers touch my face.
- The sound of taking the wrapper off of a very frozen Creamie. Ugh.
- Shoe laces that won’t stay tied.
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
I love how much it challenges me to improve myself. There is no end to the amount of stuff you can learn and improve on in this field, and it’s really exciting and rewarding.
4. What do you think would make YES better?
A complimentary ice cream sandwich at the end of every day.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
Julia Child or Gordon Ramsay.
6. Your favorite place on Earth.
I like Bear Lake a lot. I don’t think I have been anywhere that I can call my favorite yet though. That’s a pretty big commitment. My bed gets pretty close too…
7. The #1 most played song on your iPod?
This changes on a weekly basis, but this week it's Old Pine by Ben Howard. Cannibal Queen by The Miniature Tigers is probably the #1 of all time.
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
Balancing the needs of the employees and the client while still doing my job properly.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
Usually being honest and communicating well gets the job done pretty well.
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Keep looking until you work here.
11. You have been challenged to the WWE tag-team championship. Who do you pick as your partner: President Reed Laws, or VP Kerry Westenskow?
I think I’d go with Reed. He can do a backflip and I think that “pizazz” puts him over the edge. WWE is all about “pizazz.”
Haha. Obviously you've never seen Kerry come off an Olympic diving board. That's “pizazz” at its purest.
Thanks Christian, for being part of our team, and helping to make Your Employment Solutions the best staffing agency in Utah.
Your Employment Solutions