Utah’s Best Staffing Professionals are Work at Your Employment Solutions!
This month’s Employee Spotlight has been – not a trick – but a real treat for YES – Stephanie DeLeon-Robles!
Thank You Stephanie DeLeon-Robles | YES October 2021 Spotlight
Stephanie started with YES as a corporate receptionist and when a recruiting position became available, it made perfect sense to offer her the role. Stephanie has such a fun loving and kind personality and she loves meeting new people and seeing how she can help them. She has amazing customer service and has brought more joy and laughter to our offices. Stephanie has been a great team player and we are so lucky to have her on the team.
We asked Stephanie to answer 11 questions about work and life. Here’s what she had to say:
1. Five things you enjoy.
- Listening to music/new music
2. Three things you don’t.
- Waiting in long lines
- Boring people
3. What do you like most about working at YES?
The people and atmosphere. I have never worked at a place where I felt as comfortable or as welcome as I have here at YES! From the first day and everyday since!
4. What do you think would make YES better?
More group actives with employees from other offices would be nice.
5. If you could meet anyone, who?
6. Your favorite place in the world.
I haven’t really traveled much but, I love to go to Anderson Cove and buy a day pass for their beach area and just sit in my hammock and enjoy the view while drinking coconut water!
7. You are fairly new to becoming a mother of a beautiful little girl. What has been your favorite and least favorite part of this new role?
My favorite part of being a mother is to be able to raise such a happy-go-lucky baby. Since she was born there has only been happiness and laughter in my life. She has been the light for me and my family after my mom was diagnosed with cancer. Least favorite part is having to see her grow so darn fast!
8. What is the number one challenge you face in your job?
There is SO much to do on a daily basis. My challenge everyday is my memory and remembering where I left off on a task.
9. What do you think is the best way to meet that challenge?
ORGANIZATION & PRIORITIZING! I think of a lot of things that are priority and I have the memory span of a goldfish, what can I say my team is phenomenal at helping me when I need help the most. I don’t know what I would do with out them!
10. What would you tell someone looking into working with YES?
Do it, you have nothing to lose in just applying, if anything I think there is more to gain!
11. Pretend you are the host of a spicy food eating competition and the participants are all the staff members at your office. What types of food would you include in the competition, who do you think would win, and who do you think would be the worst? And why?
This would probably be like an episode of “Hot Ones.” Buffalo wings with sauces ranging from Mild to Blazin Hot! The only people who I’ve seen eat spicy food are: Maria and Alison- I think maybe Maria would win because, she puts Tapatio on her chips and I’ve seen those hot sauce bottles in her station! I think Chris would be the worst at dealing with spice. He does like Cholula though but, he expressed it time after time that spice is not his friend.
Thank you so much for all that you do for YES, Stephanie! You are appreciated more than you may know!
Human Resources Manager
Your Employment Solutions