HOW TO ACCESS PAYSTUBS
If you need to view, download, or print a copy of your YES paystub, here are step-by-step instructions.
2. The paystub log-in screen will open in a new tab.
- The Username and Password for this is the e-mail you used and password you created when you enrolled with Your Employment Solutions (YES)
- If you forgot which e-mail and/or password, please contact your local YES office to reset the information
- You will receive an e-mail that will assist you in updating your password. In updating your password through a password reset link, it will automatically log you in
3. If you already have your log-in information, enter it and click, “Login”
4. On the dashboard screen you can view information for your pay history, and also complete tasks and profile information.
5. At the top of the dashboard screen, you’ll see these options; the primary options used are HOME, PROFILE, and PAY HISTORY.
- HOME – takes you back to this HOME PAGE
- PROFILE – where you update your employee profile including direct deposit, address, and phone information
- PAY HISTORY – where to view paystubs, W-2 and Year-to-Date information
6. PROFILE: (Personal Info & Direct Deposit are the only sections required)
- PERSONAL INFO: update your address and phone number
- RESUME: (optional) Upload your updated resume here
- EDUCATION: (optional) List your educational history
- WORK HISTORY: (optional) List previous employers you worked for
- COMPETENCIES: (optional) List skills you have, that you would like listed on your file
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: Update or add direct deposit information for future checks
7. PAY HISTORY – PAYCHECKS:
- On the “Pay History” selection, the defaults screen shows you the paychecks section
- In this section, you can view and print each individual paystub for every check date
- Click on the “Check #” for the pay period you want
- This opens a new screen that shows the full paystub detail
- The check box on the far end shows if the check was direct deposited
8. PAY HISTORY – TAXES:
- The “TAXES” section allows you to download your W-2 for the years listed. Simply click the “Download” icon for it to show you the W-2 for that year available for you to download or print