|Job Category||Manufacturing / Warehouse|
|Shift||Nights | 5 PM to 5:30 AM | Rotating Schedule|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs market, is hiring night shift warehouse assembly workers at a dental product manufacturing facility in South Jordan, Utah.
Warehouse Assembly Worker Job Description:
Will work with and assemble small dental parts such as braces, brackets, whitening trays and tubes, and other metal pieces.
Warehouse Assembly Worker Job Requirements:
- Be good with your hands.
- Possess good hand-eye coordination.
- Be able to pass a simple dexterity test prior to employment.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Have an eye for quality and detail.
- Be self-motivated.
- Must be physically capable of standing on your feet for your shift.
- Have the ability to work both by yourself as well as with a team.
- Pass a background check and a drug screen.