|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 2:30PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring an assembly worker for a medical production company in West Valley, Utah.
ASSEMBLY WORKER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will be assembling medical equipment for blood work, colonoscopies, IV's and more! Will be rotating stations throughout shift.
ASSEMBLY WORKER JOB REQUIREMENT:
- Must be able to stand throughout shift.
- Must be able to lift about 30lbs.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment and punctuality!
- Must be able to read English, and understand some.
- High school diploma/GED preferred, but not required.
ASSEMBLY WORKER JOB DRESS CODE:
- Pants/Skirts that extend to the shoe (no holes) – NO ankle showing
- Shirts with sleeves
- Closed Toed Shoes – NO heels
- No Makeup
- No Jewelry
- No Fake Nails/No Nail Polish
- Be aware of personal hygiene
ASSEMBLY WORKER JOB CLEAN ROOM REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety Glasses
- Hair Net and Facial Hair Nets