|Job Category||Skilled Trade|
|Wage||TBD ($15 - $17 DOE)|
|Shift||Monday-Friday | 3pm-11pm | Overtime Mandatory when needed on weekends.|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring a chemical process technician for an aerospace company in Ogden, Utah.
Chemical Process Technician Job Duties:
- Calculate etch rate of acid etch baths using overhead cranes, test coupons, weight scale, and micrometer to determine the etchant effectiveness and etch times
- Verifying and maintaining the PH levels of the process effluents using the PH monitoring system, chemicals as specified and checklist to ensure air and liquid wastes meet city, federal, OSHA, and 150 14001 requirements
- Process product through various alkaline and acid baths using overhead cranes, product racking systems, and various chemicals to remove contaminates and apply coatings as required per customer and industry specifications, and to prevent damage to the product or equipment
- Transport and store chemicals in authorized locations using chemical transportation equipment to prevent accidental spills and potential chemical reactions and maintain compliance to local, federal and industry requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Chemical Process Technician Job Requirements:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Willing to learn the use of necessary PPE and safe handling procedures when dealing with corrosive chemicals
- Knowledge and ability to use key measuring and product handling equipment
- Basic computer program understanding.