|Job Category||CNC Machinist|
|Wage||$17.00 - $20.00/hr DOE|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00AM to 3:30PM|
We are now hiring a CNC Machinist to work in North Salt Lake City, Utah.
CNC MACHINIST JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will be drilling, milling etc. reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc. Setup mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs. Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines. Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
CNC MACHINIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 2+ years of experience. Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and Solid works software. .
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with Fagor control systems.
- Experience with Haas and Fanuc control a plus!
- Experience with Powermill programming a plus!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required.