|Job Category||General Labor|
|Day Shift:||Monday to Thursday | 6:00AM to 4:30PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah staffing industry, is hiring a Cure Worker for a manufacturing company in OGDEN, UTAH.
Cure Worker Job Duties:
- Use a drill to secure composite forms into carriers
- Use lift to insert/remove carriers to and from ovens
- Remove forms from carriers
- Clean and inspect carriers
- Use small hand tools to thoroughly clean carriers, forms and preforms for reuse
- Other duties as required
Cure Worker Job Requirements:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to provide exceptional service to our customers
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel and the ability to gain a general knowledge of SAP
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish goals and efficiently meet deadlines
- May be required to operate powered equipment as needed.
- Must be able to work in a loud environment
- May be required to work extended hours
- Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 60 lbs
- Requires standing for long periods of time, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position
or, please call Haylee at 801-394-9377 or email email@example.com with “Cure Worker” for more information. Thank you!