|Job Category||Document Control Coordinator|
|Wage||$16.00 - $18.00/hr DOE|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to 3:30PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah staffing industry, is hiring a document control coordinator for a production company in Ogden, Utah.
DOCUMENT CONTROL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The division is a fast paced operations and manufacturing environment. The incumbent’s main focus will be to provide a system to assure only current, complete documentation is being utilized to produce articles in accordance with the purchase order.
DOCUMENT CONTROL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum four (4) years of a strong document control and retention experience.
- Demonstrated high depth understanding of contract procedure, regulations and company policies.
- Experience in configuration change document management and procedure.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and computer applications.
- Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels employees.
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to utilize a computer, Microsoft Office applications, plotter, and general office equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
DOCUMENT CONTROL JOB DUTIES:
- Manages documents for all organizational projects to a high degree of reliability, security, version, visibility, availability, and with a controlled reliable audit trail for all contracts and configuration regulations.
- Responsible for receiving and disseminating technical data.
- Functions as the data custodian in regards to Covered Defense Information subject to DFAR 252.204-7012 and other export controls.
- Configuration changes for all customer requests using various programs/applications, document management system, and industry standard database to maintain updated information.
- Monitor and maintain revision levels for all policies, controlled forms, procedures, and tool and part configuration, using several different computer applications.
- Receive and route all department correspondence, prepare charts and graphs and reports.
- Manage all incoming and out going archival request and maintain archive database, using communications with managers as well as several different applications as well as databases.
- ISO compliance for customer drawings, specifications, quality procedures and production planning.
- Liaison for customer websites, specifications and part information.
- Record and report information to ensure configuration changes are effectively managed.
- Schedule meetings, training schedule.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Learn and adhere to required safety standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Should have verbal and written skills to communicate effectively and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Should possess the ability to resolve all document control related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate instructions, concepts and solutions to all levels of employees, suppliers and customers.
- Ability to utilize basic computing skills
- Must be able to schedule and organize time effectively to satisfactorily complete assigned tasks and functions.
- Must be able to access and maneuver the manufacturing floor.
- Receives moderate supervision and is responsible for own work process and procedures.
- Makes decisions having an impact on the quality of the judgment used.
- Guided by policies and objectives with an internal and external impact.
- Uses own discretion with moderate supervision.
- Focused on Daily Problems in the workplace.