|Job Category||Electro-Mechanical Assembler|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to 4:00PM|
We are now hiring an elecrto-mechanical assembler to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
ELCETRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB DESCRIPTION:
Will need to have a wide range of Electro-Mechanical skills that will be utilized to assemble a wire system.
ELCETRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Usage and knowledge of electronic testing equipment
- Ability to interpret drawings/schematics, and mechanical assembly.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, capable of working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
ELCETRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Associate of Applied Science college degree in electronics technology or equivalent experience obtained in related fields.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a related field. Panel build training a plus