|Shift||Full time | Monday to Friday | 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring an engineering support technician in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Engineering Support Technician Job Description:
Will be the first link between the manufacturing requirements and engineering for the identification, analysis and solving of problems on the production line, and in the different manufacturing areas. Will also support the areas of training, preparation and FRUs; all this to reach the maximum efficiency.
Engineering Support Technician Job Duties:
- Troubleshooting problems of structures and routes of manufacture in the areas of Production, according to the processes established by the ME responsible for each area and/or family of products
- Execution and follow-up of reports of structural problems that involve the interaction of other areas such as Quality, Product Engineering, etc.
- Support to designated area(s), as well as to the quality personnel in problems regarding the Manufacturing Routes, applying solutions that will be evaluated and validated by the ME responsible for the area and/or model affected
- Support in the prints/reprints of labels required by manufacturing to change
- Responsible for supporting and promoting all activities required to maintain ISO9000/14000/SAA/SSO/AS9100 records
- Perform other duties as assigned
Engineering Support Technician Job Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Previous experience in Engineering, manufacturing processes, databases, and software packages
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills in problem solving
- Outstanding customer service, leadership and teamwork skills
Benefits Include: Health Insurance, 401k, PTO, Holiday pay