|Job Category||Facility Tech|
|Wage||$15.00 - $17.00/hr|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah jobs industry, is currently hiring a facility tech for a manufacturing tech in North Salt Lake, Utah.
FACILITY TECH JOB DESCRIPTION:
The facilities technician assists the maintenance lead in the maintenance of Nutrition facilities.
FACILITY TECH JOB DUTIES:
- Perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems
- Maintain, operate all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system, and building repairs
- Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations
- Monitor and supervise HVAC preventive Maintenance contracts
- Respond to emergencies
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, BMS system, fire/life safety, and other systems
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements
- Maintain compliance to City, County, State ordinances and codes
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required
- Attend training sessions and seminars
- Other assigned tasks as requested
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance in respect of safety, cGMP and quality systems
- Follows all environmental, health and safety protocols
- Provides support for all safety and environmental initiatives
- Proactively attempts to prevent all accidents and eliminate all unsafe conditions
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to safety
FACILITY TECH JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience of facilities manintenance experience.
- Must have a stron mechanical aptitude.
- Must have experience with a computer or ipad.
- Must have excellent comunication skills both orally and written.
- Must maintain detailed and accurate reports.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with contr