|Job Category||General Labor|
|Wage||$12.75 - $13.75/hr|
|Shift||Monday to Saturday | 8:00AM to 5:00PM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah staffing industry, is hiring a General Labor Worker for a Manufacturing Company in Salt Lake City, Utah.
GENERAL LABOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
If you like a variety of duties, this is the perfect role for you. There is no typical day, but one day of work might include loading and unloading railcars and semi-trucks, sorting at the table, etc.
GENERAL LABOR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be on time and work proper hours.
- Be trainable and work hard!
- Problem solving skills and stellar organizational skills
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to exert frequently up to 40 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- The employee is often required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
GENERAL LABOR JOB SHIFT: Monday to Saturday | 8:00AM to 5:00PM