|Day Shift||Monday to Friday | 6:00 AM to 2:00PM|
|Night Shift||Monday to Friday | 10:00PM to 6:30AM|
Your Employment Solutions, a leader in the Utah Recruiting industry, is currently hiring a Sanitation Worker for a industrial bakery in Ogden, Utah.
SANITATION JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Maintains the cleanliness of the physical plant and equipment, including the building structure and process equipment, within cleaning time deadlines Job Responsibilities:
- Set up, operation and cleaning/sanitizing of various pneumatic, mechanical and electrical processing equipment in cross-functional areas of the plant.
- Cleaning, sanitizing and taking apart and assembling equipment according to company procedures.
- Cleans processing equipment, overhead pipes, and conveyors. Scrubs processing tanks and kettles.
- Pumps to force cleaning solution through production machinery, piping, or kettles.
- Cleans floors with mop and electrical scrubber.
- Operates industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- Cleans and changes screens and filters.
- Trained and certified to use cleaning chemicals according to guidelines and in a safe manner.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training.
- Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person.
- Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs.
- Support and comply with GMP? Participate in PPI initiatives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
SANITATION JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Mechanical aptitude to understand and effect equipment operation and basic maintenance for the job function described
- Non-Slip Shoes (they have some they can use till they can get their own, but they will need to get their own with in the first week)
- HL 55lbs
- Fast-paced/Quick Learner
or, please call us at 801-394-9377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sanitation Worker” for more information. Thank you!