|Job Category||Machine Operator|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
We are now hiring a machine operator to work in a dog food warehouse in Ogden, Utah.
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
You will operate Oven/Dryers in an efficient manner, you will use correct oven and
dryer profiles, light burners, check product coming out of ovens, adjust as necessary to achieve moisture and water activity parameters.
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Direct product out of oven/dryers to the appropriate storage conveyors.
- Direct product out of storage conveyors to the appropriate Packaging Line.
- Coordinate with the Mixing personnel regarding when to start production run.
- Use all pertinent PPE and work safely.
- Follow all SOP’s related to the job.
- Follow all Plant GMP’s, and SOP’s and operate in a Food Safe Manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
MACHINE OPERATOR WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shifts.
- Shifts rotate every 6 weeks.
- The employee must have a full range of body movements including use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, computer equipment and peripherals; and bending, reaching, and crouching.
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds with regularity.
- Must be able to understand and follow work instructions in English
- Must have command of all five senses, sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. These vision requirements in each area must be sufficient to shift in focus from computer screens to close forms.