|Job Category||Skilled Trade|
|Shift||Full time | 40 hour work week | Days|
Your Employment Solutions, an award-winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring a maintenance engineering technician in Salt Lake City. This is an exciting long-term opportunity to work with a major global electronics manufacturer new to Utah!
The ideal candidate will be professional, exude passion, high energy, and be dedicated to the success of the company.
Maintenance Engineering Technician Job Description:
Will administer and coordinate the maintenance activities of the assigned area, complying with the control programs of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance in order to collaborate in the facility's objectives.
Maintenance Engineering TechnicianJob Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of equipment and tools in the assigned areas: control of physical condition of equipment, capacity of equipment and tools, calibration and certification of correct operation, labelling and inventory control, ensuring correct use
- Collaborate in quality assurance in conjunction with the areas of manufacturing and engineering, installing, improving and / or adjusting facilities as necessary to optimize production processes
- Comply 100% with the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance program
- Control, monitoring and updating of Maintenance Procedures and documentation according to company standards
- Perform other duties as necessary
Purchasing Analyst Job Requirements:
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Benefits Include: PTO, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, 401k