|Job Category||Mechanical Assembler|
|Shift||Monday to Friday | 7:00AM to 4:00PM|
We are now hiring a mechanical assembler to work in Salt Lake City, Utah.
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawing specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Utilize all hand held tools and assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment,
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
or, please submit a resume with “Mechanical Assembler" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David S. at 801-298-9377.